Thinking about carrying Aloha pontoon boats?
Here are some things to think about as you make your decision.
Reasons to Choose Aloha Pontoon Boats For your Dealership
- Winner of Pontoon & Deck Boat Magazine’s “Best Built” pontoon boat in the USA
- One of the oldest pontoon builders in the Country. Manufactured in North Little Rock, Arkansas since 1960
- Aloha is the only company that can provide a pontoon that will stand up to the rigorous conditions of rental fleets. We have outfitted marinas from coastal waters to the smallest of lakes throughout the nation, since the 1960’s.
- Widest range of pontoons available. Seventeen foot – eight inches to our thirty-two foot pontoon with several current models to meet your customer’s taste, budget and lifestyle
- Full line of upper-sundeck models
- One of the fastest and largest pontoon models built in the USA (Twin X-32).
- Turn-Key “ready to run” condition when delivered to your dealership if you choose our outboard packages
- We would rather explain the price than apologize for the quality
- Aloha’s Triple Tunnel technology – this innovative pontoon design turns down the spray for additional lift. In addition to the round aluminum under skin on our Triple-Tunnel, we have added full length lifting strakes to the inside port and starboard tubes and on both sides of the center tube. The features greatly enhances performance.
- Pontoons have:
Double tig hand welded seams
Reinforced nose cone skid plate
Extruded spray deflectors
- On Aloha twin-tube models, the transom is bolted on top of the deck and it bolts through the aft, two 2” channel cross members.
- Our design is different from most of our competition. Our “M” brackets and deck are all welded, and the deck is flush on top of the pontoon tube which allows for the transom to be mounted on top of the deck. This is much stronger than the deck being elevated above the tube, and the transom being attached under the deck.
- Heavy duty transom mount Rear Entry Boarding Ladder
- We have a tradition of “Design Uniqueness.” We were the first company to build an upper sundeck and the first to build a sun cushion enclosure over the outboard engine and fuel compartments, a huge innovation at the time that is now found on virtually all of our competitor’s pontoon boats.
- With continuous innovations to the Aloha line, our “Design Uniqueness” lives on with recent changes to the Paradise and Tropical Series. Both models feature our innovative 2” round tube railing system along with our 3/8” acrylic side paneling that cannot be found on any other pontoon brand.
- Construction Features That Surpasses Industry Standards
- We will be glad to provide you with a list of Aloha dealers and marinas who sell
and rent our product for references on our company.
THINGS TO REMEMBER ABOUT ALOHA
- Family Owned. Same Ownership (original founders) has owned the company for 59 years.
- Winner of PONTOON AND DECK BOAT magazine’s “Best Built” pontoon in the United States.
- Great Resale. Everyone in the regions knows about Aloha brand pontoon boats. Solid reputation.
- “We would rather explain the price than apologize for the quality”
THE STRENGTH OF THE BOAT – DECK DOWN
- 100 Gauge Aluminum – Paradise Series
- 100 Gauge Aluminum – Tropical Series
- Reinforced Nosecone Keel, and 1⁄4” front nosecone reinforcement (exceed rental boat standards)
- Extruded spray deflectors with optional bolt on spray deflector extensions.
- Pontoons have double, “tig” hand-welded seams 26” diameter round tubes, and an 8 1⁄2 foot deck.
- 1⁄4” Thick extruded U channel cross-members and 3/16” thick extruded M brackets. Our design is a completely “All-Welded” framework, which is far superior to bolted-on pontoon tubes.
- All bolted construction: stainless and aluminum fasteners. NO SCREWS are used in the construction (saltwater package is standard equipment).
- All aluminum transom.
- Heavy duty transom mount Rear Entry Boarding Ladder.
- Refer to pages 10, 11, 16, 17, 22, and 23 in the Aloha brochure for important
construction features that by far exceed industry standards.
- Over 50 years making rental pontoons.